The service programs of Madison House strive to achieve its mission through:
• Cooperating with community organizations to meet the educational, service, companionship, and/or referral needs of community members.
• Improving the quality and development of services through ongoing evaluation by community members, students, and the Board of Directors.
• Empowering and training student leaders to recruit, train, match, and support student volunteers.
• Encouraging students to make a weekly commitment to service.
• Providing students with a meaningful volunteer experience which allows them to gain a greater perspective and understanding of the community and themselves.
• Fostering the development of volunteer spirit, teamwork, civic participation, and empathy.